At the campus of UC Santa Barbara, August 6th-8th 2015. Hosted by the ACFEI with educational content provided by, and in collaboration with, the:
• American Board of Forensic Accounting
• American Association of Integrative Medicine
• American Board of Recorded Evidence
• American Psychotherapy Association
• American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
The ES23 Executive Summit 2015 is being organized by the American Board of Forensic Accounting. This webpage will be updated as additional details become available. Below are some useful links:
• $200 Cheshire Cat Inn B&B (Book)
• $180 Brisas del Mar Inn at the Beach (Book)
• $170 Lavender inn By the Sea (Book)
• $130 Secret Garden Inn & Cottages (Book)
NOTE: The above room rates and availability are NOT guaranteed, so reserve early.
• $ 55 ($75 for two beds) On-Campus dorm room (plus 4 manditory $11 meals). Book coming soon
• Online conference (COMING SOON)
NOTE: As a sponsored provider of continuing education for the California State Bar Association, ACFEI offers The Certified Forensic Consultant Seminar and Examination for 6 hours of Bar continuing education credit.